This position is responsible for conducting independent audits of various departments to ensure compliance with prescribed policies and adequate controls of all financial and operating systems.
1) Degree in Accounting or Finance and 2 years auditing experience OR 5 years financial or operational auditing experience;
2) Knowledge of accounting, finance, systems analysis (manual systems), audit skills, word processing, spreadsheet, and database software;
3) Knowledge of key aspects of corporate health and life operations, including business partner operations, compliance support, code of conduct, and corporate policies and procedures;
4) Awareness of organization structure and responsibilities, regulatory policies and procedures and other subsidiary operations to execute assigned audits;
5) Verbal and written communication skills, time-management, and project-management skills;
6) Skilled in the areas of sensitivity, listening/receptivity, leading and motivating others, and open to the opportunities of new ideas and approaches proposed by auditors and project leaders;
7) Familiar with corporate standard office applications, proficient in database and spreadsheet applications, skilled in computer-aided audit tools and web browser technology.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1) Professional certification in Accounting, Audit, Systems Audit or Insurance, e.g. CPA, CIA, CISA, CFSA, etc.
Mulitple positions available.
Position can be located in Chicago, IL or Richardson, TX.