Ciber, Inc. has an immediate need for an Internal Auditor to join our team at the Corporate Headquarters in the Denver Tech Center.
The Internal Auditor position is responsible for supporting and conducting various aspects of corporate and contractual compliance initiatives including Ciber’s Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and ISO registration.
This position reports to the Director of Internal Audit.
This position is a temporary position which is expected to run from January through June 2013.
The right candidate will be able to conduct internal audits on their own utilizing established methodology during the timeframe to help support the global internal audit team.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION:
- Conduct documentation, walkthrough and testing of assigned Accounting cycles and controls for Ciber’s ongoing Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- Conduct reviews and audits of Operations for Ciber’s ISO 9001:2008 compliance.
- Apply knowledge of internal control concepts to analyze SOX and ISO objectives for assigned cycles and controls.
- Prepare internal audit reports for internal audit team and management.
- Follow up on outstanding internal audit issues from individual audits performed.
- Support Internal Audit & Compliance team and Business Process Improvement initiatives and projects as needed.
DESIRABLE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Knowledge and understanding of Accounting, Operations and IT processes.
- Process auditing experience (Accounting, Operations and IT).
- Knowledge and experience with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002.
- Knowledge and experience with ISO 9001.
- Knowledge and experience with Risk Management.
- Knowledge and experience with Fraud detection and techniques.
- Experience working with external auditors.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Access a plus.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate information clearly, accurately and timely to management, team members and various audiences.
- Ability to effectively represent the department to Corporate and Field Offices.
- Individual must be able to analyze processes and determine if adequate controls are in place and appropriate for the related activity.
- Individual must be able to quickly and accurately recognize inadequacy in a process or control and identify necessary recommendations for improvement.
- Individual must be able to work well with others as the position requires considerable interaction with other departments.
- Four year degree in a related field such as Accounting, Finance or Business preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant or Certified Internal Auditor a plus.
When applying please include salary requirements
We will not be using agencies for this position
Ciber is a global IT consulting company with 7,000 consultants in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific, and approximately $1 billion in annual revenue. Client focused and results driven, Ciber partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, the company trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CBR). For more information, visit
Just as we have built our business on the success of our clients, our continued company growth and achievements are built on the success of our team members. At Ciber we believe our employees are our most valuable asset. Upon contact, a Ciber Recruiter will discuss our benefits package in more detail as it pertains to your individual needs. Some highlights of our full benefits package include: paid time off, paid holidays, retirement savings plan, employee stock purchase plan, medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, and tuition reimbursement. Ciber, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CIBER - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
No, CIBER's consultants aren't cyborgs. CIBER (Consultants in Business, Engineering, and Research) is an IT consultancy that...