The Internal Audit Department within CRC Health Group is seeking a talented and motivated Internal Auditor to assist with risk mitigation by performing financial, operational and compliance audits and SOX 404 control testing in accordance with the annual audit plan and SOX 404 compliance program.
- Performs high quality, day-to-day execution of activities associated with audits and SOX 404 compliance.
- Works closely with Internal Audit Lead to develop audit programs and perform audit assignments and reporting in accordance with the annual audit plan.
- Develops/updates SOX 404 test plans and performs SOX 404 control testing to evaluate adequacy of design and operating effectiveness of controls and processes.
- Conducts interviews, performs walkthroughs, reviews documents, prepares working papers, and supports Internal Audit Lead in composing summary memos and audit reports.
- Identifies and documents test exceptions; evaluates deficiencies according to framework; develops appropriate recommendations; communicates deficiencies to appropriate level of management for agreement and remediation.
- Maintains SOX 404 testing schedules, documentation and status reports.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with Business Units.
- Perform special projects and other duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration from an accredited college or university.
- CPA, CIA, or MBA strongly preferred.
- Big 4 auditing/advisory experience strongly preferred.
- 2 to 4 years auditing experience in financial/operational audits and SOX 404 compliance.
- Strong knowledge of the technical aspects of auditing methods, tools and techniques.
- Strong understanding of risks and controls, SOX compliance and COSO framework.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Excel.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation toward Business Units requiring audits (responsive, consultative, collaborative and accurate).
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills: able to work with a variety of people and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner.
- Technical accounting skills including knowledge of GAAP and SEC reporting.
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong initiative with ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to complete assignments efficiently, manage time, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task in the face of competing priorities.
- Open to travel at moderate to extensive levels (domestic)
CRC is committed to its employees by offering an outstanding work environment, which affords them every opportunity to thrive and grow both professionally and personally.
As the industry leader in providing recovery services to families, CRC's solid strength gives unparalleled support to its professional team. We offer a competitive salary and great benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, tuition reimbursement and relocation assistance. This combined with the opportunity to work with top industry professionals in a comprehensive network of companies makes CRC Health Group the perfect place for that next step in your career.
Please visit our website at www.crchealth.com for additional opportunities in other locations throughout the United States.
CRC Health Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
CRC Health Group - 30+ days ago
CRC Health Corporation (CRC) is a provider of substance abuse treatment services and youth treatment services in the United States. The Comp...