Perform internal audits, including the execution of strategic, operational, financial, and compliance risk-based audits.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business related field or equivalent experience. 2-4 years of public accounting, internal audit, or related operational auditing experience. Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles required. Healthcare insurance industry experience is a plus.
License/Certificates: CPA, CIA and CISA preferred.
• Execute risk-based audits evaluating controls and processes for scalability, effectiveness, efficiency, and risk mitigation strategies
• Assist in audit planning, refinement of audit work programs, and wrap up of engagements
• Assist in drafting audit reports that summarize audit findings and recommendations, including consolidation of metrics and graphing
• Develop and communicate audit observations, recommendations, process improvement opportunities, and best practices and obtain management responses
• Monitor and report on the status and findings of audits
Centene is sensitive to the needs of individuals and families enrolled in government-assisted health programs. The company provides managed...