(Job ID: 240642)
Under the direction of the Internal Audit Senior the Internal Auditor participates in a variety of internal audit assignments and projects that may include: financial audits, operational audits, compliance investigations, process reviews and other management requested projects. There will be significant exposure to senior management throughout the organization. The position ensures internal audit practices are carried out according to the annual audit plan for all business units, locations and functional areas including the corporate headquarters.
· Performs financial and operational audits in the Americas within cost and time budgets. with minimum guidance from senior auditors
· Develops accurate and complete audit work papers that adequately support audit findings and documents work performed.
· Timely prepares draft audit reports for Audit Senior review.
· Reviews and ensures that audit findings are representative and work papers are comprehensive and fully supported.
· Develops cost effective solutions to control weaknesses or inefficiencies noted.
· Experience developing/managing SharePoint sites
· Conducting process and internal control reviews
· Identifying risks / weaknesses and making added value recommendations to improve efficiency
· Promoting internal audit as competent partner creating value
Audit experience three years minimum
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
Highly proficient in written and oral communication
Able to work independently
Ability to speak Spanish or Portuguese
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application. Your contact partner: Continental AG, Byron Price, Employer Branding & Recruiting.
We are conscientious people who help others around the world fulfill their dreams of mobility. This also comprises the transport of persons,...