Following general instructions and with discretion as to work details, provides experienced professional level assistance in the auditing operation. The internal auditor performs and reports internal/supplier quality audits as to provide an independent assessment of the compliance posture of the operation, and the effectiveness and adequacy of the quality system, procedures and practices which governs the operations.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, a related field or equivalent experience
- Schedules and conduct internal audits, support external agency inspections and external vendor/supplies audits and inspections
- Assist the management of external audits and site audit readiness
- Examine and interpret documentation for new and current compliance procedures and regulatory enforcement trends/actions
- Generate or coordinate the generation of audit reports brought to the attention of personnel having the responsibility of the area audited
- Maintain a follow up system for unresolved issues until a corrective/preventive action is taken
- Analyze audit reports answers for corrective and preventive action effectiveness
- Maintain expert knowledge of regulations, company procedures, auditing, and quality principles
- Ensure that management is aware of the non-compliance issues found during internal assessments. Identify regulatory risks within the company.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
2+ years of financial and accounting/auditing experience and thorough knowledge of internal control techniques
Minimum travel of 20% Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Minimum of two years’ experience writing and gathering requirements.
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills.
- Ability to establish good working relationship.
- Ability to work in Windows environment.
- Able to lead and motivate peers.
- Able to appropriately elevate unresolved issues.
- Assist with assimilation of new hires or contingent work force
DataQuick - 17 months ago
- 5 hours ago
- 2 days ago
- 1 day ago