Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is an industry leader in the engineering, manufacturing, and marketing of compact and heavy construction equipment, attachments, air compressors, lighting systems, generators and articulated dump trucks. Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is a global alliance focused on delivering best-in-class products and services. It represents world-renowned brands, including Doosan, Bobcat, Montabert, Geith, Tramac, Doosan Moxy and Doosan Infracore Portable Power.
Wherever you find us, you’ll hear the sound of progress, see the results of our people, and feel the rhythm of transformation in everything that we do. Doosan’s "2G strategy" represents our belief in the growth of business through the growth of people. Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment is part of the Doosan Group, which employs over 35,000 people worldwide.
MUST BE BILINGUAL IN EITHER CZECH, GERMAN OR FRENCH.
Under direction of Internal Audit Management, the Internal Auditor is responsible for the timely execution of risk-based internal audits in accordance with the annual audit plan, as well as assisting with other audit matters and projects.
FORMAL EDUCATION REQUIREMENT:
- Conduct risk assessment of assigned department or functional area in established/required timeline
- Establish risk-based audit programs
- Prepare work-papers and checklists for audit fieldwork in conjunction with the Audit Senior
- Conduct audit testing of specified area and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk
- Review the suitability of internal control design and effectiveness
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation preferred
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
This is a newly established department so must be able to be instrumental in the development of new procedures and tools. Must be able to adapt to change as department and organization matures.
- 2+ years audit experience, through public accounting or industry.
- Experience auditing in an Oracle and SAP environment preferred.
- Strong analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with multiple ERP systems.
- Knowledge of Internal Control and SOX 404.
- Must be able to build relationships and maintain objectivity.
- Excellent communication skills, strong work ethic and attention to detail are a must.
- Position will require 50 – 75% travel.
- Must be able to work with a multinational organization.
- MUST BE BILINGUAL IN CZECH, GERMAN OR FRENCH.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call (770) - 353-3805
Doosan is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms/agencies for this employment opportunity unless contracted with the Staffing Department. Agencies must work directly with Staffing as the primary point of contact and follow the Doosan application process to be considered for business. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Doosan via-email, the internet or directly to hiring managers at Doosan in any form without a valid written agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Doosan, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Doosan as a result of the referral or through other means. Note: Any agreement entered into with Doosan before September 2010 is null and void. Search firms are essential to the recruitment and staffing efforts at Doosan and we value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. For this reason, Doosan has established and regularly maintains a preferred vendor list. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter.
Doosan Infracore International - 12 months ago