audits designed to maximize efficiency, coverage and
- To assist in the planning and preparation of internal
effectiveness of the department.
corporate office function reviews. This will include one
- Conduct internal audits on location including various
on one interaction with key property personnel to assess
compliance with and understanding of company Standard
Operating Procedures (SOP’S), and obtaining evidence of
findings and recommendations for improvements.
- Preparation of draft internal audit reports summarizing
verification of SOX compliance for our publicly owned
- Participation in the quarterly monitoring and
documentation ensuring all key controls properly address
- Assist with maintenance of company SOP’s and process
and improve efficiencies and accuracy of reporting.
- Participate in new company initiatives to streamline
- Training of accounting personnel
- Assistance with the successful completion of external
- Any other special projects and responsibilities as
recent public accounting work experience in performing
- Accounting degree and CPA qualified with 3 to 5 of
external audits, including audits of internal control
away for extended periods (may be up to two weeks at any
- Some knowledge of Hotel operations and accounting.
- Available to travel during the week up to 50% and be
given time), mostly within the United States, including
Highgate Hotels, L.P. - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard