This Senior Internal Auditor position is a new position whose duties will include data analytics for the department and company. The individual selected must have some background in internal or external auditing, or internal controls consulting.
- Perform data analytics using IDEA software, with direction from other team members.
- Work closely with management and audit colleagues to support overall audit department activities.
- Complete assigned projects timely, accurately and professionally.
- Maintain professional skill level through on-going education and training activities to support company needs.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Information Technology or related discipline.
- 2+ years minimum work experience in audit or related controls consulting role.
- Preferred: experience with Sarbanes-Oxley including process and control documentation and testing. Preferred: CPA, CIA, CISA or other related certifications (e.g., CFE, CISSP, etc.).
- Preferred: general understanding of financial services (e.g., Broker/Dealer or RIA).
- Preferred: Experience with IDEA and/or ACL
- General understanding of internal controls and the demonstrated ability to evaluate and determine the adequacy of controls addressing regulatory and business risks.
- Interact internally with staff, management, and occasionally company senior management.
- Excellent written, interpersonal and presentation skills. Demonstrated ability to effectively present complex and technical issues to management in a variety of settings.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE