Lenovo is seeking an experienced professional with broad understanding of business and audit. The Internal Auditor will perform all duties during any phase of an audit, including report writing, and be able to lead special investigations or projects as required. Will be expected to make a significant contribution to the establishment of a best of breed, worldwide audit organization by providing input and suggestions to the management team. The team covers all of the Americas including Canada, USA and LA with the opportunity for travel to other countries.
**This position requires a significant amount of travel primarily across North and South America (up to approximately 70%).
At $30B in global sales, in 160 countries, we are consistently outpacing the market in growth and innovation. Lenovo is more than just a leading technology company. We help our customers do more, do better, do what’s never been done. Our mission is to develop the tools that take their work to the next level.
It’s an exciting time to be a part of Lenovo as we further expand into smartphones, tablets and servers in all markets. We are excited to grow our team to drive the next generation in the PC+ world.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related discipline with an emphasis on business management. CIA, CPA, CFE, or MBA preferred
- 5-7 years experience as an Auditor or Internal Controls specialist is required. Experience with Fraud Investigations a plus.
- Manufacturing industry experience a plus. International experience a plus.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel on a regular basis (up to 70% travel).
- Familiarity with Lenovo and its internal processes and systems a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Lenovo - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard
Lenovo is not just another technology company. We make the technology that powers the world’s best ideas. We design tools for those...