As a member of the Audit Team, and under the supervision of Audit Management, the
performs financial and operational audits of Loews Corporation and its diversified subsidiaries. As a cooperative, but independent team member, the Internal Auditor performs audit work in a professional manner in accordance with current professional auditing standards. Following proper audit steps on financial, operational and compliance audit projects, the Auditor evaluates internal controls (including Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 Compliance). The Internal
Auditor is involved in all cycles of audit engagements including research and planning, audit and risk assessment, reporting and follow-up. Domestic & International travel required up to 30% of the time.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
* Minimum two to three years of professional business experience with audit exposure
* Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) preferred
* Valid driver's license preferred
* Knowledge of current professional accounting and auditing standards, procedures, and requirements
* Excellent oral and written communication
* Excellent documentation and presentation skills
* Up to 30% unrestricted domestic & international travel ability
Location: US: NY: New York
Loews Corporation - 15 months ago
Loews Corporation is a diversified company with three publicly-traded subsidiaries: CNA Financial Corporation (NYSE: CNA), Diamond Offshore...