As a member of the audit team, and under the supervision of audit management, the
performs financial and operational audits of Loews Corporation and its diversified subsidiaries. As a cooperative, but independent team member, the Internal Auditor performs audit work in a professional manner in accordance with current professional auditing standards. Following proper audit steps on financial, operational and compliance audit projects, the Auditor evaluates internal controls (including Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 Compliance). The Internal Auditor is involved in all cycles of audit engagements including research and planning, audit and risk assessment, reporting and follow-up. Domestic & International travel required up to 30% of the time.
* Minimum two to three years of professional business experience with audit exposure
* Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and/or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) preferred
* Valid driver's license preferred
* Knowledge of current professional accounting and auditing standards, procedures, and requirements
* Excellent oral and written communication
* Excellent documentation and presentation skills
* Unrestricted authorization for 30% domestic & international travel
*Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
Location: US: NY: New York
Loews Corporation is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse work culture. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran
Loews Corporation is a diversified company with three publicly-traded subsidiaries: CNA Financial Corporation (NYSE: CNA), Diamond Offshore...