Lutron Electronics Co., Inc has an immediate opening for an Internal Auditor. In this position, you would be a key part of the Internal Audit team. A successful Internal Auditor will ….
- Support the company’s growth by helping department managers achieve their goals while reducing risks to the Company
- Plan, execute, and report on operational, financial compliance with policies
- Evaluate internal controls, look for risk exposures, and recommend process improvements to improve controls and streamline activities
- Balance the needs of simultaneous audits in different phases.
- Be skeptical of current operations. Challenge processes that do not seem right. Elevate issues.
- Assist in performing investigations as required
- Build strong relationships with other departments in order to gain trust and prove Internal Audit’s value to the organization
- Lead opening and closing conferences with departments / areas being audited
- Write concise reports that inform managers of issues and recommend solutions. Gain management commitment for improvements.
- Improve professional skills by networking with other audit professionals in local Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) or Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Stay aligned to Lutron’s culture and values
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
Lutron Electronics position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in double digit growth annually. This growth has in turn allowed the company to continue to invest in recruiting and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and new manufacturing processes that in turn drive the creation of new or better products and services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Information Systems required. Coursework in auditing or fraud detection a plus.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in Audit or Accounting required.
- Auditing Certification (CIA, CISA) or other financial certification (CPA, CMA, CFE) or the aspiration for proficiency in skills needed to obtain one of the certifications.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to work with people at all levels of the organization, and represent the Company when activities include audits of suppliers or licensees.
- Ability to work in a team environment in the Audit Department and Risk.
- Familiarity with a complex supply chain and manufacturing environment a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office required, Experience with auditing software program “ACL a plus ”.
- Willingness and ability to travel 5-10% of the time, to conduct audits at off-site facilities, in PA, VA, and other countries.
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com . EOE.
Bright futures begin at Lutron.
Join a worldwide industry leader focused on innovation and energy conservation! Lutron manufactures a range...