Conduct internal audits in the Company’s global locations, such as Sarbanes Oxley Act (SOX) and other compliance audits, in an objective and independent manner.
Major Areas of Accountability:
1. Perform work in accordance with the standards of the Institute of Internal Auditors and the MTS Internal Assurance Charter. Provide objective assessments and remain independent from the activities and individuals under audit. Maintain an open and transparent communication with Internal Assurance management.
2. Create and/or update audit test plans to obtain sufficient coverage over risk objectives. Ensure that test plans include steps which assess accuracy and timeliness of control performance as well as compliance with company policies.
3. Perform audits to evaluate the existence, efficiency, design and operation effectiveness of internal control procedures to support management assertions. Prepare audit reports, findings and deficiency ratings. Communicate conclusions with Process Owners, local and Internal Assurance management.
4. Perform process and procedural reviews and provide improvement recommendations. Complete or update process and control documentation such as process flow charts and control matrices. Identify potential process design gaps. Communicate findings and improvement recommendations locally and to Internal Assurance management.
5. Assist Process Owners with defining, documenting and tracking progress of remediation and action plans.
6. Develop and maintain positive working relationship with process owners, local management, and technical support staff outside the department.
7. Provide information as requested by external auditors.
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/M/F/V/D
- Bachelor degree in Accounting and 3 years related experience in public accounting, internal audit, or specialist technical audit (i.e. IT, Government contracting).
- CPA, CIA, CISA or equivalent certification preferred.
- Required Domestic and International (25%+).
E-mail and password are case sensitive. Forgot your password?
For assistance, please see the Applicant Guide ,
or send an email to EmploymentCoordinator@mts.com
For Special Accommodation, click here .
Information about Security
© 2007 | All Rights Reserved. | Powered by HRsmart | Human Resources Software
MTS Systems Corporation - 2 years ago
In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes -- and those things tested by MTS Systems. The company produces testing systems that...