The Internal Auditor is responsible for performing financial and operational audits within the various legal entities of MidMichigan Health. This position is responsible for assisting with the preparation of detailed audit reports, assisting the Company’s external auditors and other special project analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required.
- Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Public Accountant, Certified Fraud Examiner, or Certified Information Systems Auditor is preferred.
- Customer service oriented, strong interpersonal and team building skills with a positive attitude.
- Strong knowledge of auditing principles, techniques and standards.
- Effective written and oral communication skills are essential.
- Excellent organizational and analytical competencies, including proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Ability to analyze systems and operations to determine the accuracy of information, compliance with established policies, procedures, regulations, and laws.
MidMichigan Health - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
MidMichigan Health is a non-profit health system, headquartered in Midland, Michigan, dedicated to providing quality, comprehensive health...