US Citizenship Required for this Position
No relocation assistance available
Number of Openings
The Auditor II is responsible for assisting the Internal Audit team on individual internal audit projects. This responsibility includes supporting development of internal audit objectives & scope, performing internal audit procedures, and providing input to audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed. Work performed will include coverage of enterprise functional and operating units, with a focus on financial processes (may also include auditing activities under Sarbanes-Oxley). Additionally, the Auditor II performs follow-up on the status of outstanding internal audit issues
- BA Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related risk management discipline
- Minimum 2 years experience with Bachelors or equivalent years of experience
- Experience in performing multiple projects and working with varying team members
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, to effectively present to peers and management
- Ability to work independently, with some required direction and guidance
- Understanding of internal control concepts and experience in applying them to assist in planning, performing, and reporting on the evaluation of various business processes, areas, and functions
- Ability to assist with planning, performing, and reporting on audits utilizing a risk-based approach
- Understanding of internal auditing standards, COSO, and risk assessment practices
- Understanding of the technical aspects of accounting and financial reporting
- CPA, MBA or CIA certification, or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of public accounting and/or private industry experience with knowledge of accounting, finance, risk management, and internal control
- Aerospace and Defense industry experience.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Northrop Grumman - 8 months ago
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in aerospace, electronics,...