You will conduct financial and operational audits of SAS Institute and related entities.
Included in your responsibilities: Conduct internal audits in accordance with written audit programs; Evaluate and document accounting controls and procedures; Recommend changes in policies or procedures to increase efficiency of operations, or to improve safeguards over company assets; Define audit scope and prepare audit programs to address financial and operational risks; Assist with the coordination of worldwide external audit; Conduct special projects as requested by management; Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2 or more years of auditing experience (internal or external)
- Excellent knowledge of GAAP and accounting principles specific to the software industry
- Strong knowledge of mainframe and PC accounting systems
- Proficient with all Microsoft Office products
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, and technical skills
- Strong spreadsheet software skills
- Ability to work independently and with individuals of all levels
- Auditing experience with a large public accounting firm (Big 4 preferred)
- Experience with Oracle
- Knowledge of IFRS
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
SAS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
The level of this position will be determined based on the applicant's education, skills and experience.
Resumes may be considered in the order they are received.
SAS employees performing certain job functions may require access to technology or software subject to export or import regulations. To comply with these regulations, SAS may obtain nationality or citizenship information from applicants for employment. SAS collects this information solely for trade law compliance purposes and does not use it to discriminate unfairly in the hiring process.
SAS Institute Inc.
Oct 9, 2013, 2:30:50 PM
SAS Institute - 17 months ago
Don't talk back to this company about business intelligence. SAS (pronounced "sass") specializes in software used for...