The Staff Internal Auditor performs routine to complex internal audit functions. The position involves conducting performance, financial, and compliance audit projects, providing assurance services to the organization’s management and staff, and providing input to development of the annual audit plan.
Samson offers an attractive compensation, benefits and relocation package.
- B.S. degree in Accounting or Finance with strong academic record required;
- 3+ years experience in internal auditing, external auditing, operations, accounting, business analysis or program evaluation;
- Public Accounting experience desired;
- A related certification (i.e. CIA or CPA) which is completed or in progress is desired:
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Excel required;
- Strong aptitude for organization and attention to detail required;
- Strong analytical skills required;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required;
- Ability to establish priorities, meet deadlines and handle multiple simultaneous tasks required.
Samson is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a drug free environment. Due to ever increasing required record-keeping and reporting requirements, our policy is to accept applications or resumes that meet minimum qualifications for the specified posting and for current job postings only. Unsolicited applications and resumes, or those that do not meet minimum qualifications, are not retained and will not be considered when making employment decisions. EOE/M/F/D/V
No Agencies Please