Exciting opportunities await you at Security Finance, a recognized leader in the finance industry. Our past accomplishments and future results are directly attributable to the individual successes of our people. During a time when other companies are experiencing restructuring and downsizing, Security Finance continues to prosper. Join our Management team today!
Position will be responsible for auditing branches in Idaho, Nevada, and Utah, with heavy travel.
Initial day to day activities include:
- Perform internal audits in an assigned territory consisting of between 75 – 100 branches, primarily through onsite visits
- Observe office staff and daily operations
- Advise management and supervision of any activity that is considered to be a violation of state or federal law in thebranch
- Prepare reports of examination for distribution to operating management and the Director of Internal Audit
- Aid supervision in monitoring compliance with Company policies within the branch
- Keep current on all company policies, as well as state and federal laws
- Follow up on any questionable branch activity
- Any other special projects or tasks assigned by Director of Internal Audit
- Must maintain consistent and regular attendance
- Prompt and regular attendance is required
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Exercise sound judgment in decision making
Good verbal and writing skills. Knowledge of state and federal laws and regulations in the lending field. Prior experience in the daily operation of a branch office or financial services industry is preferred. Computer literate with Windows environment. Knowledge of Company operations, policies and standards. Valid state driver’s record required. Access to reliable automobile for use in employment on a daily basis. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Security Finance - 2 years ago
Folks looking for a little financial security might turn to Security Finance Corporation of Spartanburg. Founded in 1955, the consumer loan...