- Designs and executes financial audit programs to address relevant risks and audit assertations.
- Interview employees and contractors in order to document procedures and identify risks and mitigating controls.
- Designs and performs audit procedures to test the effectiveness of controls.
- Performs data analysis being alert of evidence of deficiencies in controls, duplicaiton of error, fraud, or lack of compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies and procedures.
- Prepares audit recommendations for enhancing controls or operational efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting of finance.
- CPA license or demonstrated profession toward obtaining a license.
- Knowledge of GAAP and commonly-used concepts and practices related to accounting and/or finance
- Knowledge of upstream oil and gas accounting/auditing a plus.
- minimum of two years' experience in Big Four audit environment or internal audit experience with an upstream oil and gas company
To Apply: Please submit an up to date resume and we will be in touch shorty to discuss interview times.
The Firth Group - 4 months ago
The Firth Group strives to get you connected with only the best candidates. We work with you to discover what you are looking for and then...