Job Title: Internal Communications Manager
Functional Area: Communications
Division: Corporate Communications
Location: Minnesota-St Paul
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
Ecolab is a company committed to growth and we believe that our Global Communications Department is one of the keys to our success, leading internal and external communication to support profitable growth. Communication roles at Ecolab are very challenging and involve diverse skills and responsibilities. As a communications function, we are committed to driving growth while providing individuals with a range of developmental career opportunities.
Ecolab is seeking candidates for an Internal Communications Manager. This position will be primarily responsible for producing high-quality internal communications and maximizing content exposure through strategic utilization and management of global channels.
The role is based in St. Paul, MN, requires minimal travel, and has no direct reports, may supervise contract writers
- Ensure employee communications are aligned with broader corporate strategies.
- Work with functions and business units to identify news and feature story ideas that support various aspects of company strategy.
- Ensure consistent branding and alignment with Ecolab’s Purpose, Vision and Values in all communications.
- Write, edit and produce internal communications in a variety of media, including digital and social, that promote employee understanding, motivation and engagement.
- Manage approval process for content.
- Supervise photography and video shoots, manage photo resources.
- Manage outside vendors.
- Manage translations as needed.
- 8+ years experience with corporate communications including experience with internal communications and facility with content management systems
- Bachelor's degree or higher in English, communications, journalism or related field
Ecolab is an equal opportunity employer
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience with social and digital media
- Experience with managing graphic design, photography and video production
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
- Good relationship management skills
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with content management systems
- Ability to manage multiple projects, timelines and budgets simultaneously
- Able to take initiative and move projects forward while still being able to foster a team atmosphere
AutoReqId : 27715BR
Ecolab - 23 months ago
A trusted partner at more than one million customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies...