The Walt Disney Company is a world-class entertainment and technological leader. Walt’s passion was to continuously envision new ways to move audiences around the world—a passion that remains our touchstone in an enterprise that stretches from theme parks, resorts and a cruise line to sports, news, movies and a variety of other businesses. Uniting each endeavor is a commitment to creating and delivering unforgettable experiences — and we’re constantly looking for new ways to enhance these exciting experiences. Bring your individual talents here and discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
“It takes people to make the dream a reality.” Walt was on to something when he said that, and it continues to ring true today. No matter the stage in your career, being a part of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts means being a part of a team where you help bring innovation to life through unsurpassed products, services and most importantly remarkable experiences. As a Cast Member you are the steward and connection to our legacy and the backbone of our thriving innovations. Join our team and watch your dreams come true.
Write and edit strategic messages, presentations and organization-wide communications for internal audiences on behalf of Disney Vacation Club (DVC), Disney Cruise Line and Adventures by Disney. Provide integration between departments and facilitate communication as needed. Develop message platforms for various issues impacting business/Cast and Crew. Prepare presentations in various formats (video, PowerPoint, other). Review and edit communications to Cast, Crew or DVC Members as requested by departments. Maintain awareness of company, industry and overall business issues, goals, trends and challenges.
- Five to seven years of professional corporate communications experience
- Demonstrated strong writing, editing and communication skills
- Demonstrated strong partnering/networking skills
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Ability to work on multiple projects under deadline pressure
- Experience with event development and management
- Demonstrated ability handling confidential information
- Ability to write correspondence and conduct research as needed
- Demonstrated ability generating and executing creative ideas
- Demonstrated leadership, strategic-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and maintain a high level of quality
- Demonstrated business savvy
- Demonstrated strong client-service orientation
- Demonstrated knowledge of the timeshare business, cruise industry or guided travel business
- Master’s degree in Business, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or equivalent
©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.
Disney - 10 months ago