Manage and direct the activities of the general accounting function to include general ledger functions, budgets, financial plans, accounts payable, balance sheet accounting, fixed assets/capital and manpower reporting. Must possess ability to interpret and communicate key performance indicators as they relate to the established projections of operating results.
1. Fully Supports an interdependent safety culture and works proactively to accomplish the safety mission in the plant of zero accidents
2. Supports and embraces the Quality and Environmental missions of the Plant
3. Respectfully, through words and actions, leads a team of accounting professionals and administrators and encourages 100% employee engagement.
4. Manage the development of annual operating expense and manpower budgets, forecasts and long range financial plans.
5. Coordinate development of capital budget and measure actual expenditures against that budget.
6. Implement and maintain new and existing accounting systems.
7. Direct the disbursement of cash for domestic and foreign purchases.
8. Manage month end closing and reporting.
9. Manage and supervise the accounts payable function.
10. Manage petty cash.
11. Develop and train subordinates to maximize their efficiency and productivity.
12. Manage and supervise subordinate personnel while maintaining an effective employee relations environment.
13. Manage assigned records and reporting systems including record retention.
14. Manage and implement all L'Oreal USA policies including, but not limited to, the Corporation's Equal Employment Opportunity Policy.
15. Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting, CPA desirable.
Three (3) to Five (5) years experience in general and cost accounting, including budgeting and forecasting, accounts payable, fixed assets accounting and supervisory background. Personal Computer competency required.
L'OREAL USA - 23 months ago
L’Oréal is world leader in beauty products.
Created in 1909 by Eugène Schueller, a visionary chemist with a...