Join the Industry Pioneer
Launch an exciting career at Southern Air, the premier global air cargo service provider! We operate a fleet of B747-200F’s and are the only ACMI operator of B777F’s, providing a wide range of air cargo services for the World’s Flag Carriers, Charter Brokers, Shippers and Governments.
Great talent is the key to our success, and we strive to create an environment where employees are enabled to contribute to their full potential by leveraging their unique experiences, perspective, and viewpoints. We take pride in delivering exceptional service to our customers, and providing our employees the experience of a lifetime… being part of a multi-cultural, global community which is shaping the future of our organization and touches the lives of people all over the world.
• Promote Safety, Security, and Quality throughout organization.
• Coordinate with/train departmental auditors to align requirements for FAA oversight, DOD, IOSA.
• Conduct assigned company audits, inspections and evaluations at arm’s length.
• Assure content consistency across company’s system of standard operating procedures.
• Investigate hazards, incidents, serious incidents or accident background as assigned.
• Participate in planning key performance indicators, measurements, and objectives to meet corporate goals.
• Attend appropriate training in safety performance and quality auditing to support corporate development.
• Complete assigned auditing in advance of external audits conducted by regulators, customers or other organizations.
• Act as liaison to external agencies and customers to complete required investigations or follow-up.
• BS degree in business administration, aviation services, engineering, transportation or equivalent desired
• Minimum 5 years flight operations/operation support/maintenance with FAA certificate/equivalent credential or Five years FAA licensed Airframe and Power Plant, aircraft mechanic.
• Supervisory/managerial, quality assurance, OSHA/safety background a plus
• Three years experience in aviation related services a must
• Background in international cargo, heavy jet operations/operations planning preferred
• Possess strong written and oral communication skills
• Previous experience in development of technical manuals/manuals content a key consideration
• Excellent familiarity with ACMI and all cargo industry
• Proficient with MS Windows, Word, Excel and providing statistical reports
• Strong knowledge of system safety-total quality management principles (ISO 9000/9001)/equivalent
• Self-starter, project oriented, able to operate independently
NO RELO OFFERED.
Southern Air is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V
Southern Air - 21 months ago