Req ID: 8897
Job Title: Family Medicine/Sports Medicine Physician
Department: 001200 - Primary Care
Facility: Medical Office Building
Employment Type: Full-Time (Regular)
Scheduled Hours/pp: 80
Variable Shift Start-End Time?: Yes
Weekend Requirement: Occasional Weekends
Call Requirement: Off Premise Call
Union Code: Physicians
Experience Required: As appropriate to the business need of the department.
- Board eligible or certified by an ABMS-approved specialty. NMHC Standard
- Licensure-Valid License to practice medicine in MN
- DEA Cert Valid DEA Certification
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Education Required: Graduation from an ABMS approved residency.
- Must complete credentialing & privileging requirements upon hire.
- Ability to remain or become awake and alert during on-call hours which include non-clinic hours, nights, and weekends.
- Ability to answer patient and family concerns and provide medical advice by telephone to the ambulatory population when necessary.
Job Description: The Clinic Physician provides direct patient care in the clinic office setting. The Clinic Physician acts as a member of the treatment team, ensures the delivery of quality care, and maintains professional competence. The physician will act within his/her scope of practice and within the privileges granted by North Memorial Credentialing. The physician will negotiate the visit agenda with the patient and/or guardian in order to best meet patient expectations.
- Graduation from Medical school.
North Memorial Health Care - 16 months ago