- Internally cleans and sanitizes processing equipment.
- Externally cleans and sanitizes processing equipment.
- Cleans non-processing equipment.
- Obtains samples for micro-analysis.
- Operates Microblend for morning start-up.
- Maintains sanitation logs and reports to document plant and equipment cleaning.
- Removes trash from areas inside the filling enclosure, in the plant from sweeping the floors, and work stations.
- Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent required. One (1) year experience in production or janitorial experience preferred. Basic math skills and chemical safety preferred. Good Manufacturing Practices background preferred. Must be able to successfully complete forklift certification. Good written and oral communication, ability to follow written procedures, ability to read and understand chemical use instructions and precautions, enjoy working off shifts in a wet environment, attention to detail and safety. Must be able to work in a team environment. Must be able to work hours necessary to complete assigned tasks.
Frequently (34%-66%) required to walk, climb, stand, and lift up to 50 pounds. Occasionally (0%-33%) required to sit.
Must be able to speak, read, and write English proficiently
Unfortunately, we will be unable to offer visa sponsorships to candidates.
EOE M/F/D/V This job has originated from a member site of TheJobNetwork - Pepsi Bottling Group. Category: General, Location: CHARLOTTE, NC - 28254
PepsiCo’s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another’s unique traits, backgrounds,...