The Internal Wholesaler plays a key role within North American Distribution (NAD) for Capital Group, Home of the American Funds. In partnership with the external wholesaler, the internal wholesaler is responsible for developing and maintaining existing relationships, as well as identifying and acquiring new business within their territory to meet sales goals. Paid training is provided to develop and enhance industry and product knowledge in order to effectively communicate and build credibility with financial advisers. The Internal Wholesaler is responsible for raising and retaining assets within a geographic territory by making proactive phone calls to financial advisers to share sales ideas, provide product information, gather marketing data and offer sales support.
The Internal Wholesaler develops and maintains relationships with existing financial advisers in order to sell American Funds products, which include mutual funds and annuities - as well as identify new sales opportunities. The Internal Wholesaler is additionally responsible for developing and implementing a business plan and sales strategy with the external wholesaler. Additional responsibilities include delivering effective presentations to promote American Funds products, services and competitive advantages. |
- At least two years of sales/marketing experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent listening and probing skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a challenging and collaborative sales environment
- Experience in the financial or investment management industry preferred
- NASD Series 6 and 63 licenses desired
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Capital Group Companies - 14 months ago
The Capital Group Companies, founded in 1931, has built a business being a steady Eddy for its clients. As a rule, the investment firm...