Non-exempt 44,669 to 60,257 grade 22
PRIMARY FUNCTION: The IAC serves as the "navigator" of the relocation process for his/her international assignees. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: administering relocation policy/program; counseling on best utilization of resources (i.e. language and cross-cultural); coordinating the shipment of household goods, destination services and expense management while ensuring customer and client needs are met in a timely efficient manner through delivery of Top Block service.
External Job Description
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintains an assigned caseload, while delivering impeccable customer service to external and internal customers
• Provide primary coordination for all phases of international relocation activities on behalf of client as outlined in contractual agreement. Provide exemplary customer service to assignee and his/her family
• Demonstrate knowledge of Cartus' products and services in all interactions with client and customer
• Coordinate/Facilitate Cartus' core products and services to assigned customers according to prescribed Cartus' standards
• Recognize and identify cross-selling opportunities based on assignees' needs to generate new sources of revenue • Ensure data integrity in all Cartus systems
• Participate in special projects as needed, including client presentations, client/supplier training • Maintain compliance with Cartus' corporate polices, programs, and standards
• Other duties as assigned; training, special projects, etc.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
• Minimum of 2 years related business experience in the customer service or relocation field required.
• Previous experience with homesale and international compensation preferred.
• Bilingual and or expatriate experience preferred.
• Experience working in an International customer service field a plus.
Customer advocacy and superior customer service skills
Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
Strategic thinker -strong judgment and decision making skills
Detail oriented; ability to multitask
Ability to work in a team environment
Innovative and resourceful
Manage stress and pressure
Ability to plan and organize
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
Realogy - 8 months ago