Do you want to use your experience in international tax and accounting to help clients expand their global reach while working for a company that is the leader in our field? If so, SIRVA Inc. has an amazing opportunity for you!
SIRVA, Inc. is a leading worldwide provider of relocation and moving solutions. We conduct more than 300,000 relocations every year, transferring corporate and government employees and moving individual consumers. With more than 2,300 employees and an extensive network of agents and other service providers, SIRVA operates in more than 150 countries. SIRVA’s brands include Allied, Allied International, Allied Pickfords, Allied Special Products, DJK Residential, Global, northAmerican, northAmerican International, SIRVA Mortgage, SIRVA Relocation and SIRVA Settlement.
SIRVA brings together strong, collaborative people in a dynamic culture of mutual respect, support, and passion for the brand and product. We believe innovation drives winning performance, and we constantly challenge ourselves to be the very best we can in every aspect of our business. You will be surrounded by some of the brightest and most driven people in the industry. At SIRVA, you will be in great company!
The International Assignments Cost Estimates Specialist will be responsible for preparing global cost estimates for SIRVA Relocation clients, working closely with client HR teams, client tax and third party data vendors, and other global assignment professionals within SIRVA Global Operations.
Individuals interested in this position should have a solid background in international assignment policies and costs, must enjoy working with clients on a daily basis, and must be familiar with general assignment-related terminology. Successful candidates will be responsible for the research, creation and system configuration required to produce cost estimates and letters of assignments for clients.
Specifically the International Assignments Cost Estimates Specialist will:
The successful individual will have the following knowledge, capabilities and skills in order to be considered:
- Subject matter expert in global / expatriate compensation administration
- Create and deliver cost estimates and letters of assignment for client’s HR teams per client’s policies and deadlines
- Work with client’s tax providers when additional tax calculations are required
- Configure internal SIRVA compensation system to accommodate cost estimate templates based on client policies
- Prepare and deliver standard and ad hoc report requests per client schedule
- Follow established procedures, reviews and audits to ensure consistency, accuracy and timeliness
- Answer queries from client teams, client’s third party providers and client’s tax provider
Experience producing global cost estimates (long term, short term, and permanent relocations)
Proven customer service focus
Ability to work independently under tight deadlines
Collaborative working style
Proficiency with Excel and ad hoc report writing tools
SIRVA Worldwide, Inc. - 30+ days ago