Equal Opportunity Employer
The employment policy of Associated Banc-Corp, and its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Associated”) provides equal opportunity to all persons. We support a diverse and inclusive work environment where colleagues are respected, treated fairly, and given equal opportunities to perform to their fullest potential. We believe it is only with a diverse and inclusive workplace that the organization can truly perform at its best, carry out its vision, and make a difference for the communities we serve.
Under limited supervision, coordinate the delivery of International Services throughout Associated Banc-Corp.
KEY RESULT AREAS
• Business development
• Fee Income
• Product Delivery and Development
• Risk Management
• Asset Quality
• Customer Service
• Financial analysis
• Team delivery & cross sales
• Community Involvement
1. Ensure the portfolio administration and risk management of each client relationship is in compliance with established Associated Banc-Corp credit policy, procedure and business strategy as well as commercial and regulatory guidelines.
2. Responsibility to retain and develop new business relationships throughout Associated Banc-Corp and correspondent banks through own calling efforts, providing counsel and assistance in matters concerning international trade to associates and clients. Generate fee income in accordance with specific goals through the delivery of commercial and retail services.
3. Assist in the development and maintenance of current and accurate marketing material for distribution for Associated Banc-Corp bank locations and clients.
4. Ensure superior customer service and quality of products delivered throughout Associated Banc-Corp.
5. Minimize foreign bank and currency risks to Associated Banc-Corp through adherence of internal policies and procedures.
6. Create and maintain customer/prospect list for international banking services for affiliates use. Utilize call tracking system.
7. Provide detailed information on calls to affiliates through use of quarterly financial report.
8. Ensure department adherence to international rules and regulations established in international trade: UCP500 (Letters of Credit), ISP98 (Standby L/Cs), URR525 (reimbursements), URC522 (Collections), OFAC, etc.
9. Identify needs and refer customers to business Select partners within and across lines of business who can best meet those needs.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or a related discipline, or equivalent, related experience.
Bachelor’s degree in International Business.
• 10+ years experience in international banking and proven experience in new
• business development or sales.
• Knowledge of international products and markets, e.g. payment vehicles in international trade, Export-Import Bank of the U.S., and foreign exchange products
• Knowledge of countries’ economic and currency situations
Special Skill Requirements – Computer Skills/Licensing/Certifications/Bonding
• Superior business development and presentation skills and experience
• Superior credit and negotiation skills
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Proven analytical and financial analysis skills
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office products, and the ability to quickly learn new software/systems
Other Duties and Responsibilities
Performs other duties as assigned.
Adherence to Company policy and procedures is required.
Perform duties in accordance with the Vision & Values of Associated Banc-Corp.
Regular attendance is required.
Basic math and reading skills, and attention to detail.
Use of basic office equipment (e.g., photocopier, voice mail, "fax" machine, calculator, multiple line telephones, typewriter, computers etc.).
Represent the organization in a professional and positive manner.
Up to 50%
231 Bemiston - Suite 1100
Associated Bank - 16 months ago
A lot of Midwesterners are associated with Associated Banc-Corp, the holding company for Associated Bank.One of the largest banks based in...