Supports International sales staff and distribution and responds to business opportunities on behalf of these groups. Supports the operation of the Pricing and Programs department.
Essential Job Functions
· Assists and supports International Channel and its customers in preparation of bid / tender projects
· Communicates with cross-functional teams or individuals to collect support documents or information for bid / tender response package; i.e. Marketing, Finance, Operations
· Participates in managing the project/program (and team) resulting from bid awards
· Participates in managing the contract resulting from bid awards (as a program management element)
· Coordinates with corporate entity on business registrations required to do business for bid / tender completion.
· Coordinates all required documents for signature and ensures proper and timely signature.
· Records bids, tenders, and tabulations into database
· Assists with competitive analysis research, as requested
· Submits proposals within deadlines in a timely manner
· Maintain corporate policy compliance
· Fulfills marketing, technical data and internal document requests.
· Manages SharePoint hub and virtual library of information.
· Supports sales in completion and follow up on production modification or development requests
· Complies with all International sales and export policies and procedures
· Approaches colleagues in a tactful manner; responds well under pressure; treats fellow employees with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
· Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as assigned
· Three (3) to give (5) years of related experience
· Bacherlors Degree preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Ability to present information to individuals or groups
· Ability to facilitate the flow of work for a process or a procedure
· Ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships with others
· Ability to identify problems, determine possible solutions and actively work to resolve issues
· Ability to actively participate as a member of a team to move toward the completion of goals
· Ability to maintain effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or in the work environment
· Ability to accomplish tasks and processes accurately and completely
· Ability to deal with high stress situations calmly and effectively
· Ability to recognize and respect the value of individual differences at all levels of the organization
· Strong communication and computer skills preferred
· Ability to work with cross-functional teams from Marketing, Manufacturing, Legal, Finance, Contracts and Business Development
Safariland is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.
Safariland - 19 months ago
For more than 25 years, Safariland Armorwear has consistently produced the most technologically advanced bullet-resistant products for law...