Commercial Coating Services International, Ltd. (CCSI) is seeking a International Business Development Representative who can reside internationally or in the United States.
CCSI, a Bayou Company, has engineered, designed, built and serviced its own fleet of coating equipment. CCSI is the indisputable leader in field joint anti-corrosion coating with more than 2 million field joints coated worldwide. With 3 plants located in Texas, Louisiana & California, the ability to coat various sizes and shapes of pipe, bends, valves and other fabrications, both internally and externally with FBE, Epoxy and Urethanes, CCSI completes over 1600 projects annually. For more details, visit www.commercialcoating.com
- Support the execution of the annual sales plan by driving revenue and profit objectives of CCSI
- Provide technical sales in developing markets in the Middle East, Africa and Southeast Asia
- Deliver commercial and technical sales presentations about CCSI's products and services to existing and potential customers
- Primarily focus on developing market intelligence and furthering international sales opportunities and qualifying potential projects
- Assist in generating and issuing quotations including post proposal clarification and explanations
- Influence pricing and credit terms, and coordinating contract negotiation related to commercial and technical matters
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements, responding to client and vendor inquiries particularly as may be related to technical and commercial issues
- Ensure that CCSI’s interests are protected in respect to contracts, and that activities are in compliance with the terms and conditions of specific contracts
- Accounts receivable management, i.e. collections calls and customer holds
- Accountable for the proper implementation of policies and procedures with respect to contracts and internal standards
- Interaction with commission agents on all commercial, technical, and staff issues
- Schedule and participate in International Trade shows to build market recognition and increase customer base
- Provide feedback to the region on the market situation
- Provide weekly sales reports concerning customer-related activities for quotes, orders, and problems
CCSI offers Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including immediate Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Quarterly Sales Bonus, Monthly Vehicle Allowance, Matching 401k, Tuition Assistance, paid Vacation and Holiday time, and much more.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business, or related field
- 5+ years experience in Marketing, Sales and Project Management within the oil and gas industries
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Good working knowledge of pipeline coatings or insulation, as well as onshore and offshore services
- Ability to comfortably converse with senior management and local workers
- Experience with business terminology related to contracts, accounts payable / receivable, etc.
- Must be able to travel international extensively and could reside internationally (ideally, Singapore)
- Self-motivated and ability to learn quickly
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, and computer skills
- Have or ability to obtain an International Driver’s license required
- Eligible to obtain Visas for any required deployment
- Willing to train at 1 or more job sites to improve personal understanding of CCSI processes
- A general understanding of the importance of Safety and Quality in the business environment
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity in our workforce.
M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Aegion Corporation - 17 months ago