Macfadden is continually seeking to expand its pool of qualified consultants to support us in our international development and humanitarian assistance work primarily in developing and transitional nations. We are currently looking for consultants in the following areas of expertise:
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Rule of Law
- Democracy and Governance
- Grants Management and Administration
- Post-Conflict Development
- Gender Equality
- Media and Public Outreach
- Police and Security Sector Reform
- Civil Society Capacity-Building
- Training Program Development and Administration
- Information Gathering and Dissemination
- Rapid Response to Disasters
- Information Technology
- Business and Financial Services
- Knowledge Management and Communications
- Operations and Management
- Reconstruction and Recovery
- Program Management
- Logistical and Administrative Field Program Support
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and Cartographic Support
If you would like be considered for future short-term and long-term assignments please submit your resume to our international consultant database by applying to this job posting.
Thank you for your interest in working with us!
Since 1986, federal agencies have relied on Macfadden for mission critical support in the areas of international disaster response,...