The International Corporate Account Executive will establish and maintain new client relationships in the countries of Germany, Austria, Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republik. The emphasis will be on meeting and exceeding an Annual and Quarterly Sales Quota by generating new business/revenue within assigned region/accounts. Executive level communication skills in German and English are key to this position. This candidate will be required to explore client’s business issues, articulate value propositions, prepare proposals and assist with scope of work documents, enter opportunities, notes and orders in Aquire’s CRM system, manage opportunities through the sales pipeline and ultimately increase revenue within client companies. This person will work with new and existing customers in the region to identify new, higher level opportunities and hunt for, acquire and close new Aquire sales opportunities.
- Maximize revenue generation within medium and large enterprise accounts in the countries of Germany, Austria, Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republik.
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual revenue quotas for the region of Germany, Austria, Russia and Eastern Europe
- Accurately forecast sales 90-days in advance in Aquire CRM System
- Conduct cold-calling, prospect qualification, aggressive telephone, email and personal onsite follow-up, utilizing Aquire CRM System to record activities.
- Enter and fulfill orders customer orders in Aquire Order Fullfillment System and generate and distribute license keys
- Provide live Webex and onsite product demonstrations to both new prospects and existing customers.
- Generate and send out cost and technical proposals to prospects and customers
- Generate and distribute trial license keys to new prospects and replacement keys to existing customers as required.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with existing customer base
- Penetrate new markets, calling on senior-level HR and IT decision-makers
- Drive complex and all sales cycles to deal closure as quickly as possible
- Participate in Aquire HR Education system
- Proven executive-level sales professional with a strong working knowledge of selling enterprise software and solutions to C-level executives of European and global organizations, based in Germany, Austria, Russia and Eastern Europe.
- Track record of consistent over-achievement of sales quotas.
- Must demonstrate the business and process fundamentals of being successful with high-value sales and have a proven track record of success in building high-level decision-maker relationships, with experience in closing deals valued from € 100.000 to € 1.000.000.
- Demonstrate, through career accomplishments, the ability to meet client’s operational, financial, technical and business requirements by aligning those requirements with Aquire products, services and solutions which meet those needs
- Solutions Selling and/or other Sales Methodology experience
- Experience selling enterprise-wide applications and system/solution sales within large accounts
- Ability to consistently exceed annual quota of greater than € 1 Million with proven track record in over-achieving quarterly and annual quota
- Highly motivated, self-starting, willing and able to work from home
- Must have high ethics and integrity and have a desire to be a part of world-class sales and support organization
- Must have strong experience with solutions including software licensing, implementation and services
- Formal sales training: Solution-selling and/or other qualifications and large enterprise sales training
- Candidate should bring with them a range of executive level contacts and references
- Experience selling or implementing ERP and Human Resource applications: SAP, Peoplesoft, Oracle, Paisy, etc. and have experience defining implementation scope of work and proposal documents
- Native German-speaker, Fluent in German and English
- Proficiency with office automation tools and HR/ERP/Database software
- Team player
- Self-Motivated, self-starter
- Completion of German University Degree, preferably in Business, Computer Science or related fields
Aquire, Inc - 15 months ago