Blue Diamond Growers, the industry leader in the manufacturing of Almond products, is continuing to experience strong growth. With that growth, comes an excellent opportunity in our Global Ingredients Division for an Export Customer Account Representative. This position will be based at our global headquarters in Sacramento, CA .
Export Customer Account Representative
The Export Customer Account Representative is responsible for administering all aspects of sales contracts and shipments for international accounts for the Global Ingredients Division to ensure on-time shipments, contract completion, export compliance and customer satisfaction.
The Export Customer Account Representative’s primary responsibilities are to:
- Administer international customer contracts and orders.
- Facilitate correct and timely shipments.
- Maintain ongoing relationships and communications with customers, brokers and government agencies.
- Resolve customer issues.
- Ensure compliance with governmental regulations in foreign countries for imports.
- Ensure accuracy for invoicing and supporting export documentation.
The ideal candidate would possess experience processing international orders, related logistics and export documentation. The individual should exhibit exemplary customer service skills by being highly motivated, a multi-tasker, a team player, and be very organized with a high attention to detail. Strong communication skills, written and verbal, with an ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, both internally and externally, are required.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- 2 Years experience in international customer service order processing, international shipping, US and Export government regulations and international documentation. Experience in the agriculture ingredient export market is preferred but not required.
- Experience with contracts & account administration.
- Strong organizational, time management and problem solving skills. Ability to handle multiple tasks with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated teamwork and team building skills in producing results and meeting organizational objectives.
- Experience anticipating and responding in highly stressful situations.
- Ability to encourage other individuals to work in a constantly changing environment.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office applications – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, agribusiness, or related field of study is preferred.
Blue Diamond Growers is an EEO/AAP/E-Verify Employer. We conduct post offer drug test and background checks on all applicants.
Blue Diamond® Growers is the world's largest tree nut processing and marketing company. Founded in 1910, the cooperative celebrates its 103rd anniversary this year. Blue Diamond® led the development of California's almond industry from a minor domestic specialty crop to the world leader in almond production and marketing. We continue to build markets and create new products, new uses, and new opportunities for members of Blue Diamond® Growers.
Headquartered in Sacramento, California, approximately 3000 California almond growers deliver California almonds annually to their cooperative. The crop is marketed to all 50 states and more than 90 foreign countries, making almonds California's largest food export, and the sixth largest U.S. food export. The California crop is valued annually at over $2 billion dollars.
Blue Diamond Growers - 2 years ago
Blue Diamond Growers is one nutty business. Some 3,000 California almond growers belong to the cooperative, which is a top global player in...