This role will serve as the special administrative assistant to CEO and other executives for the development of verbal and written Japanese correspondence. Responsible for handling cultural relations with both American and Japanese counterparts. Other responsibilities will include:
- Acting as an assistant to Japanese visitors and other international counterparts while in the US supporting the business.
- Arranging travel, meetings, and reservations.
- Preparing internal and external correspondence
- Interpreting documents in both Japanese and English
- Giving guidanceor direction in cultural protocol
- Will serve as the lead assistant to Japanese executives when in the United States.
- Candidate must be fluent in both Japanese and English
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school plus five to six years' related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have experience in an international company and be familiar with proper Japanese business and cultural protocols.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret all correspondence, common financial reports, and legal documents from Japanese to English. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community in the United States and Japan.
- Ability to apply grammar rules in the preparation of documents and correspondence. Ability to proof read reports and correspondence. Ability to communicate effectively with managers, engineers, customers, and employees of the organization.
- Must be computer literate and proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. May be required to handle minor tasks using the company's information systems software.
Compensation & Benefits:
Zoltek offers a competitive pay and benefits package. Benefits include:
• Medical plan
• Dental plan
• Prescription drug benefits
• Flexible spending accounts
• Sick time
• Holiday pay
• Tuition assistance program
• Short term and long term disability coverage
• Employee assistance program
• Optional life insurance
• 401(k) program.
For immediate consideration for this position, please submit your resume online. Zoltek is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides a drug free work place.
Over the past decade and more, Zoltek has enunciated a clear vision and a consistent strategy. We endured our dark years and we have been...