COMPANY OVERVIEW: |
We are Sixt. We have shown what moves us in more than 100 countries around the world. We rent and lease cars, which are like us: fast, modern and known worldwide. But we are much more than that. We are an internationally expanding mobility service provider.
We are one of the market leaders, a facilitator of progress. We love our jobs – as well as our customers. We are innovators, who develop our own ideas in order to react faster than the market. We are both a family and a company. We reward performance.
We are glad to work with people who assume responsibilities. We live the story of free-spirited businesspeople– day in and day out. We are doers. And we are eager to find people who may find their place here, recognizing that we offer a challenging and attractive workplace. We are Sixt.
Start your career now by joining our Management Trainee Program. Our program offers an intensive international training program for a period of 12 months. During this period, you are given the chance to drive your own career and have the opportunity to become one of our future Junior Branch Managers. Our Management Trainee program provides Management Trainees with hands-on training in several different areas which include: sales, operations, customer service, finance & accounting, claims, fleet management.
- Ensuring the effective process of all types of car rental transactions.
- Providing exemplary customer service and issue resolution.
- Participating in all areas of employee management.
- Understanding cost control and achieving individual sales goals.
- Monitoring prices and setting rates for walk-ups.
- Upholding company standards and processes.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Must have a minimum of 6 months of work experience in sales and customer service.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be willing to be positioned anywhere in the United States after the trainee program.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must have the ability to work under stressful and unusual situations in order to maintain good customer service.
- Must have good supervisory and strong communication skills.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be willing to wear company uniforms.
- Any additional language (Spanish, Portuguese, German or French) is a plus.
We value our employees' time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by an extensive benefits package including paid vacation, medical (100% employer sponsored for employee coverage), dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Apply now at Sixt.jobs
CareerBuilder - 13 months ago