App Annie is the recognized market and thought leader for app store analytics, with 275,00 apps and 90% of the top 100 iOS publishers utilizing our products. We have experienced extraordinary growth and success and now have offices in Beijing, San Francisco, London, Tokyo and Seoul.
- Work alongside the VP of Global Corporate Communications to develop company brand messaging
- Drive and implement marketing communications campaigns, that can be adapted for each market, and across verticals
- Maintain a strong ROI across all Marcoms activities
- Partner with the broader marketing team to develop creative and strategic product plans that have a strong Marcoms message
- Spearhead internal marketing communications
- Lead marcoms managers within each geographic region
- 3-5 year's marketing experience; 1-3 years in a marketing communications capacity
- Demonstrated experience in technology marketing, including the ability to take complex technical concepts and communicate them to both business and technical audiences
- Experience working in partnership with PR agencies
- A self-starter with the flexibility to work with a diverse and international team
- Passionate about the app and mobile industry trends, with a thirst to learn more about the digital goods space
- Native English is essential, a second language is always a plus
App Annie - 16 months ago
At App Annie, we hold our product development team to a very high standard. As such, we as a company stand by the following principles:...