The International Marketing Coordinator will work with Distributors, Sales Dept. and Trek’s global marketing team to help execute global marketing initiatives in distributor markets. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, have product marketing experience, be an excellent communicator, have knowledge of the cycling industry and be able to work in a team environment.
- Be the liaison between Trek & Distributors regarding all marketing related activities.
- Provide relevant, effective & timely communication with distributors.
- Organize & support annual product launch events.
- Assist distributors in creating marketing plans.
- Guide and monitor brand use consistent with Trek Bicycle’s global initiatives.
- Manage the news & content on Trek’s B2B site.
- Train distributors on how to use Trek’s marketing tools.
- Communicate best practices across the distributor network.
- Assist with the activation of global product launches in distributor markets.
- Ensure co-op sponsorships are well managed to generate best ROI.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to effectively manage projects.
- Prior experience in consumer brand marketing is preferred.
- Good understanding of the bicycle business.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Must proactively and effectively interact with others, internally and externally.
- The ability to lead and work well within a team.
- An outstanding work ethic.
- Must be a self-starter.
- High proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator & web applications is preferred.
- International travel may be required.