The Marketing Manager will be focused on working with key countries on their marketing strategy, plans, and advertising. The successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Work with Marketing teams around the world to build the Subway® brand – driving sales and profits for our international franchisees.
- Work closely with marketing teams across different countries to ensure plans are consistent with Global brand strategies and designed to maximize sales while using budgets as efficiently as possible.
- Share best practices across regions and provide guidance for implementation.
- Provide input to and approve marketing calendars and strategies, creative, insights, and media plans.
- Participate in and attend key Field and planning meetings for key markets.
- Support execution of Global Marketing Programs across multiple markets.
- Support development of actionable marketing programs covering product, advertising, media, promotion, PR, digital, and other marketing activities based on key consumer insights.
BA/BS degree required, MBA a plus, in Business, Marketing or other related field and 4+ years experience in either brand management or in an Agency required.
Experience with marketing, advertising, media, market research, and developing market strategies and programs.
Track record of driving strong business results.
Enjoys working in a very fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented environment.
QSR experience preferred.
Willingness to travel as needed to key meetings.
Experience working with international markets, and foreign language capabilities are of benefit (but not essential) to this role.
The SUBWAY restaurant chain is the world's largest submarine sandwich franchise, with more than 28,500 locations in 86 countries. In 2002,...