Ensure growth and consistent execution of the Hush Puppies brand in key international markets; Asia/Pac Rim, South America, Latin America.. Partner with the International licensees, sales directors and marketing teams to drive the HP business and build the brand through consistent execution at all consumer touch points. Support International brand managers with all marketing, brand building, retail, advertising and promotional activities.
- Partner with sales directors and distributors to support the Hush Puppies brand in all key Int’l markets listed above.
- Support Int’l marketing teams in the development, approval and execution of regional programs
- Proactively drive brand growth for key international markets through consistent execution and communication of brand vision, strategies and goals
- Ensure global brand strategies are communicated and adopted by Int’l teams
- Develop and produce seasonal product driven stories and marketing support
- Coordinate, write and produce seasonal seller’s guide 2x/year
- Partner with the global product team to “commercialize” product ideas into brand building ideas
- Manage the development, maintenance and content of global eCommerce website(s)
- Represent International licensees throughout the product development and marketing cycle
- Uphold the Hush Puppies. brand values and DNA in all marketing related activities
- Performs other duties as required/assigned by manager
- Performs duties consistent with the company’s AAP/EEO goals and policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or equivalent work experience
- 3-4 years marketing/branding experience
- Excellent writing skills a must
- Travel time requirement – 20%
- Strong presentation and electronic communication skills
- Proficient with personal computers and internet
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects
- Excellent organizational skills
Normal office environment.
Wolverine World Wide - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard