Chrysler's College Intern Program offers a unique opportunity for highly motivated, innovative, and inspired individuals to work in a challenging assignment where contribution, teamwork, and communication are vital to the success of the organization. As a leading edge company, we are able to provide real world challenges and rewarding intern experiences in Brand Marketing to candidates from a variety of colleges and universities while providing candidates competitive salary.
Interns are assigned to an organization department based on the candidate's background, skill set and interests. The assignments are project-oriented, meaningful to the department and allow the intern to take responsibility for a major task. Interns experience a sense of personal accomplishment and contribution and experience the corporate business culture through work assignments and structured activities. They gain the communication and etiquette skills required in business while sharing knowledge gained from recent courses. They also enhance their computer skills and learn new systems and software. Each intern assignment consists of challenging projects with specific goals, providing opportunities for personal growth and development.
Interns that demonstrate outstanding qualities may be invited back the following year for a second internship or to interview for full-time positions in our various new hire programs. Summer internships are primarily located at the Chrysler Technology Center in Auburn Hills, Michigan, local facilities in the Detroit Metropolitan area, and Business Centers located throughout the country.
Responsibilities for the International Operations intern may include conducting competitive data gathering and analysis. This internship will also conduct in-depth analysis on consumer, market, segment and competitive trends. This analysis will aim to drive the development of international market and consumer definition, product definition, and portfolio. Product positioning strategy, process re-design, and international research clinic coordination will also be expected of the role.
Basic Qualifications :
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree Marketing, Finance or General Business or International Business
- Must have completed sophomore year by spring of 2013 at an accredited university
- GPA of 3.0 or higher (based on a 4.0 scale)
- Strong and demonstrated interest in cars and automotive industry
- Strong written, oral, and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Computer proficiency (including spreadsheet, word processing and database applications)
- Pursuing Master's degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA is preferred
- Degree studies in Marketing, Finance, General Business or International Business is preferred
- Solid project management skills
- Microsoft PowerPoint/Excel
Chrysler hopes its crisis remains in its rearview mirror. After engineering an automotive resurrection by choosing a back-to-basics...