Cannondale Sports Unlimited - Cycling Sports Group
International Order Processing Coordinator
Manage and facilitate the processing of Cannondale finished goods orders from our distributors and subsidiaries, communicate periodically relative to confirmed ship dates and lead in the coordination of shipment, including documentation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Consolidates orders for placement against the Bedford facility
- Confirms delivery schedule and ship dates
- Facilitates shipment preparation through pro forma invoices, Letter of credit documentation
- Direct shipment preparation with Intl shipping staff in Bedford and Olney
- Work with Credit department for wire receipt confirmation and Letter of credit payment process
- Assist manager to facilitate speedy warranty resolution for distributor working with all assembly facilities where necessary
- Identify, solve problems and respond to CSG international consumer and distributor inquiries, by providing optimal customer service and support
- Contribute to the success of company and the development of CSG brands, by leading or assisting with other related projects and tasks as assigned.
- Follow internal controls and company policies as set by company and job function
- High School diploma required with 1 to 2 years experience in a clerical environment.
- Must have an excellent command of the English language.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills .
- Prior experience with SAP or AS400 beneficial.
- Post secondary training in sales, business, marketing or related field beneficial
- Prior experience in International sales or business beneficial.
- Additional language skills a plus
Cannondale - 7 months ago