International Parts Specialist
LOUD Technologies Inc. LOUD Technologies Inc. is one of the world?s largest dedicated pro audio and music products companies. As the corporate parent for world-recognized brands Ampeg@, Blackheart@, Crate@, EAW@, Mackie@ and Martin Audio@, LOUD engineers, markets and distributes a wide range of professional audio and musical instrument products worldwide. Our product lines include so reinforcement systems, analog and digital mixers, guitar and bass amplifiers, and acoustic and electric guitars. These products can be fo in professional and project recording studios, video and broadcast suites, post-production facilities, so reinforcement applications including houses of worship, stadiums, nightclubs, retail locations, and on major musical concert tours.
The Customer Service/Parts Representative is a member of the Customer Service team. This position is responsible for all Customer Service/Parts activities within the Service and Support organization. The Customer Service/Parts Representative will be the front line for resolving end user, dealer, distributor, service center, and customer service issues ? with a focus on parts.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
This job has recurring work situations with occasional variations from the norm. There is a moderate to high degree of complexity, as it requires knowledge of the different customer types, a basic knowledge of the products, knowledge of shipping procedures and an in-depth knowledge of our internal systems. The Internal Parts Specialist will work closely with the Customer Service Manager to escalate issues as necessary and appropriate. Contacts are usually made on own initiative, with approximately 5% being by phone, 95% by email and the occasional via face-to-face interaction.
- Establish and maintain positive and productive business relationships with internal and external customers such as: service department, shipping personnel, tech support, credit/finance, sales, end users, dealers, distributors and service center personnel.
- Respond to inbo international emails in a timely and professional manner,
- Update and maintain customer accounts and profile information,
- Accurately enter and allocate parts orders, Identify part numbers, prices and availability,
- Follow up with customers to ensure resolution of issues,
- Work with AR/Credit Department to resolve credit holds,
- Monitor open orders to ensure they ship in a timely mannner,
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school education or equivalent 2+ years of customer service or sales administration experience Basic brand knowledge and /or exposure: Mackie, Tapco, EAW, Crate, Ampeg, and Alvarez Music industry exposure gained through school, work history or personal performance
LOUD Technologies offers a competitive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, PTO, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending and 401k, plus great extras including great employee product discounts, and live (lunch-time) music during spring and fall.