SDI is looking for an International Program Logistics Coordinator for a 12 month contract for our client located in Armonk, NY.
Go Beyond. www.SuperiorJobs.com EOE M/F/D/V
- Responsible for organizing and managing assigned marketing-oriented programs on demand for Clients visiting the USA.
- The primary aim is to assist the Country Sales Reps in attaining their sales objectives, partner with the ISSO Rep to dove tail the logistics into the whole program and creating a valuable client experience.
- Qualify all visit requests for a clear understanding of the country's and the customer's expectations/requirements.
- Work with the country to make changes when required and to ensure effective quality programs.
- Follow the tour guidelines for multi-customer visits and specifically ensure all clients have been approved in CTEBA, if required, prior to the meeting and that all attendees in the itinerary match the approval.
- Keep the requestor/tour leader educated on the guidelines, engaged in the process and updated on the status and engage their help in any outstanding.
- Commit to informing Sales Teams of the CTEBA requirements upon initial contact and making sure they fully understand if there international clients (GOE or non) may require a CTEBA They should also understand that if we do not have the approval by the EOD 2 days PRIOR to TRAVEL (not briefing start date), then the briefing can be in jeopardy.
- This needs to be communicated in writing up front.
- Send the ISSO boilerplate introductory note to ALL Sales Reps who engage with the ISSO on the onset of the initial contact or very shortly thereafter.
- This note must include all the specific estimates for the area the Rep has said they may visit.
- Actively participate in GOE reviews and provide any updates after the review to Business Controls for their action or information.
- Weekly check the open items queue in the teamroom and provide open items to Business Controls in a timely fashion.
- Develop good working relationships with Country Sales Teams, the client North American Briefing Centers, the ISSO team, and client personnel.
- Proactive participation in staff meetings.
- Keep informed of new internal client systems, new marketing strategies, processes and tools.
- Maintain proficiency with Lotus Notes, Office tools and the ISSO systems as well as excellent communication skills.
- Keep country and International Sales Office management informed on all key situations and problems and make positive suggestions for the improvement of operations.
- Ensure quality logistics support (schedule integrity, executive class meeting facilities and audio/visuals, transportation, hotels, interpretation, entertainment, quality meals, etc.).
- Share information with team members and work closely with backup for outages and vacation providing advanced notification and reviewing work.
- Work closely with team to help others and also reach out to others when required.
- Keep IPLC Team Lead informed of workload so necessary adjustments can be made.
- Maintain knowledge of U.S. facilities.
- Minimize program costs without sacrificing quality.
- Maintain ISOPGMS and Center Connect database accuracy and prepare quarterly reports (via Brio) on program status to management.
- Perform the job in a well-organized, industrious, creative and self-efficient way, with the capability of handling multiple simultaneous projects, effectively and efficiently.
- Control out-of-pocket expenses and submit expenses for reimbursement on a monthly basis and client has the right to reject any expenses 60 days or older.
- Obtain/prepare speaker biographies when required for the programs.
- Arrange any hotel reservations, welcome dinners, ground transportation, entertainment such as sightseeing tours and restaurant reservations as requested, provided any necessary approvals are obtained (CTEBA), and then build the itinerary, including the agendas, based on the input from the ISSO IBC and the country contacts.
- Make sure to follow ALL client procurement guidelines for ALL bookings and make sure direct bill that ICA's, expense summaries and any proper approvals are in place before booking logistics.
- Must follow FIN 168 guidelines when no CTEBA is required and raise anything unusual to management.
- No arrangements should be confirmed if necessary approvals are not received.
- No commitments that cannot be canceled without penalty are to be made without proper approvals.
- No arrangements should be committed to without ICAs in place when necessary.
- Responsible for sending the final itinerary to the client, the ISSO Rep, the appropriate briefing center contacts, and if it is a GOE, to also send it to the approvers and ISSO management.
- Have the most updated itinerary submitted for GOE reviews prior to the review and communicate any changes for a GOE program that occurs after the review to Business Controls for their guidance.
- If an ITAR visit - also send a copy to the ITAR team.
- Prepare binders, tent cards, badges, agendas, evaluations and security lists for the briefings when necessary.
- Set up the briefing room if it is a local briefing.
- Enter names into VAR as necessary for the location (see teamroom).
- Be prepared to greet the customers and escort them to the briefing center when required.
- Responsible for sending the overall evaluation form to the client following the visit and for routing the hardcopy results to management for their review and signature.
- Then responsible for entering the results into ISOPGMS and for changing the status to received.
- Must demonstrate that non-responders were followed up on.
- Reconcile/Process vendor invoices on a timely basis for ISSO management’s approval and signature and provide any documentation necessary for any invoices for CTEBA programs.
- Reconcile any invoices problems with vendors.
- After management signs off, provide copies of backup to CTEBA advisor/Country Sales Rep as requested and necessary for Post Trip Review.
- Within 15 days of a CTEBA trip where there were invoices; send the summary note to the advisor with initial estimate as compared to CTEBA.
- Keep teamroom log up to date on bill progress.
- By the 45 day mark, if the bills have not been sent for the PTR, notify the advisor what is outstanding and send what you have (once management has signed off).
- Provide ISSO management a copy of invoice signature sheet for approval before processing the PO and doing ISB processing and before sending for Post Trip Review.
- Order catering and give-away (if approved and appropriate)
- Arrange building security and maintain a sign in sheet for all ISSO facilitated/hosted briefings that should be sent back to the CTEBA advisor for the Post Trip Review and kept on file for future reference.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the culture, politics, and customs of the assigned country.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
Minimum of 5 years experience as International Program Logistics Coordinator.
Minimum of 5 years of IBM experience
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
Superior Technical Resources - 23 months ago
Priding itself on its superior operations, Superior Energy Services provides specialized oil field services to companies operating in the...