The International Research Assistant position requires strong organizational skills coupled with the ability to interact with both internal and external operation teams. Quick thinking skills, initiative, and the ability to deliver accurate results in a timely fashion are imperative. You will also be expected to assist in the daily operations of the field department to ensure client satisfaction and the efficient gathering of data both on time and within budget. Provide ongoing staff development including the recruiting of vendors, monitoring of field teams, and generation of daily reports. The ability to communicate in a second language is helpful but not necessary.
- Help prepare and oversee the fielding of various telephone and online research studies.
- Communicate project specifications and or plans/schedules developed by the Project Manager to support internal and external sources.
- Coordinate and ensure adherence to project plans/schedules and completion of assigned project-specifications.
- Oversee use of data collection instruments to ensure they conform to research objectives.
- Complete ad hoc requests.
- Check deliverables and any other materials provided to ensure adherence to relevant quality standards.
- Optimize and improve the internal project process.
- Research and communicate specific international data for projects and ground intelligence.
- Provide consistent daily management of projects in the field.
- Ensure staff addresses study needs. Work closely with project managers and monitors to ensure complete follow through on study objectives.
- Address quality issues and skill deficiencies of ground teams.
- Manage aspects of jobs daily including: quality, quotas, production, schedule and budgeted targets.
- Alert Field Director or SVP of Operations of significant project issues in a timely manner.
- Communicate job information to vendors.
- Complete data checks for studies before they are out of the field.
Indeed - 16 months ago