Emergo Group is a global B2B medical device consulting firm - http://www.emergogroup.com - with offices in 15 countries worldwide. We are looking for a dynamic, self-motivated SEO Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team in downtown Austin, Texas. Specifically, we are looking for someone to help us optimize our growing library of 1,000+ pages of text and video content on EmergoGroup.com. To excel at this position you will need to be able to work with little daily direction. Performance will be measured largely on your ability to increase organic rankings in specific keyword categories and drive more traffic.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work to increase organic listings in specific keyword categories, coordinating with the content team make on-page changes as needed. To the extent possible, you will also work to optimize pages in German, French, Spanish, Japanese and Portuguese working closely with colleagues in our 15 international offices worldwide.
- Optimize video and presentation content on YouTube, SlideShare and LinkedIn, working closely with in-house social media/writer.
- Mine data in Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools to identify problems and opportunities for improvement
- Start and manage active link building program to take advantage of wealth of free educational content on EmergoGroup.com
- Identify opportunities for improvement in internal linking structure
- Manage our Google Adwords account, working to increase QS and CTR
Emergo Group offers competitive salary and benefits package. This position reports to the VP of Global Marketing in Austin, Texas USA. To learn more about our company, please visit www.emergogroup.com Please email your resume and cover letter to Chris Schorre, VP of Global Marketing at marketing(at)emergogroup.com Please include links to websites on which you have performed extensive SEO work. No phone calls please.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 2-4 years of experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO & SEM)
- Language skills desired but not required.
- Knowledge of B2B social networking, especially LinkedIn, YouTube and SlideShare.
- Must be analytical, with ability to mine Google Analytics data and find opportunities for improvement
- Knowledge of Google Adwords beneficial
- Demonstrated excellent writing skills
- B2B experience a plus
- 100% dedication to white hat SEO methods
JobHost - 15 months ago
Emergo Group, Inc. is an ISO 9001:2008 registered medical device consulting firm that serves medical device companies, particularly those th...