International Sales Administrator
LOUD Technologies Inc. is looking for individuals with international shipment and with international sales administration experience. If you have these skills and experience, we want to hear from you today!
\LOUD Technologies Inc. is one of the world’s largest dedicated pro audio and music products companies. As the corporate parent for world-recognized brands Ampeg®, Blackheart®, Crate®, EAW®, Mackie® and Martin Audio®, LOUD engineers, markets and distributes a wide range of professional audio and musical instrument products worldwide. Our product lines include so reinforcement systems, analog and digital mixers, guitar and bass amplifiers, and acoustic and electric guitars. These products can be fo in professional and project recording studios, video and broadcast suites, post-production facilities, so reinforcement applications including houses of worship, stadiums, nightclubs, retail locations, and on major musical concert tours.
To apply for this position, please apply online to: LOUDOpportunities@loudtechinc.com The International Sales Administrator is a member of the Worldwide Sales Administration team and is responsible for promoting and for maintaining positive customer relations by processing and tracking sales orders received from International Sales Directors and Distributors within an assigned geographical territory. Individuals should be self-starting, motivated, fast learners, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. This position will interact with customers in Europe and therefore, will require someone who is flexible to work 5:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. once the training period is complete.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage incoming sales calls, faxes and emails to: Establish and maintain positive and productive business relationships with internal and external customers.
- Review sales orders and return authorizations for accuracy and follow standard pricing guidelines.
- Provide product availability information.
- Facilitate problem resolution with customers.
- Communicate with Sales regarding Distributor account issues and status.
- Accurately enter and book sales orders and return authorizations within established department standards.
- Send order acknowledgments to Sales and Distributors.
- Prepare commercial invoices and other shipping documents, as required.
- Prepare and distribute open order reports to Sales and Distributors.
- Manage open orders within assigned territories based on established department guidelines, including but not limited to:
- Ensure prepaid orders with available product is collected Constrained inventory is not held for more than 30-days.
- Discontinued out of stock product does not remain on order.
- Sales admin owned holds are resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensure eligible orders are shipping and work with Sales, Logistics and/or Credit to resolve issues preventing shipment.
- Review Distributor Paperwork for completeness, set-up distributors accounts and maintain existing accounts with current information, bill to/ship-to addresses and other required information.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Intermediate to advanced user of Microsoft Suite and experience with Oracle preferred.
- Team player with a positive attitude, high energy level, and ability to establish customer rapport and build business relationships.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment while maintaining a strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent listening skills, accurate verbal and written communication to internal and external customers.
- Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work cross functionally and have the flexibility to adapt in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Self-motivated and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
LOUD Technologies offers a competitive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, PTO, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending and 401k, plus great extras including great employee product discounts, and live (lunch-time) music during spring and fall.
- 3+ years International Sales Administration, and/or Logistics experience.
- Fluent German, French or Spanish a plus.
- Basic LOUD product knowledge and/or exposure a plus. LOUD brands include Mackie, Ampeg, Crate and EAW.
- Music Industry exposure gained through school, past work history or personal performance a plus.