CSI Leasing is one of the largest independent technology leasing specialists in the world. Established in 1972, we have helped thousands of organizations successfully implement leasing programs that worked to reduce the costs, risks and hassles of using technology equipment.
CSI Leasing has an immediate position available for an International Staff Accountant in our Accounting Department. This position is responsible for monthly preparation, review and analysis of subsidiary US GAAP financial statements, intercompany reconciliations and completion of statements of cash flow. Additional responsibilities include journal entry preparation, recording of lease and sale transactions, and account reconciliations for our Canadian subsidiary.
Skills and/or Education Requirements:
· Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
· Experienced user of Excel
· Possess strong analytical skills and communication skills
· Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
· Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
· 2-3 years of relevant experience
· International accounting experience preferred
Personal skills necessary to interact with staff, customers, and clients:
· Strong oral and written communication skills to interact with foreign subsidiary personnel as well as US personnel
· Foreign language skills are desirable
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to work force diversity. We offer salary commensurate with experience, excellent benefits and a non-smoking environment.
We strive to make our career opportunities accessible to all applicants. If you have a disability and need assistance completing the application or accessing the website, please contact us at ADAassistance@csileasing.com anytime or call (800) 292-5728 extension 126, Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM CST. Please understand that these resources are only available to assist our applicants with disabilities, as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
CSI Leasing, Inc. - 16 months ago