- Advise on the tax implications of foreign business investments and transactions, developing and implementing tax-efficient structures, planning for foreign tax credit utilization, due diligence services, and coordinating the delivery of tran sfer pricing services;
- Planning and managing client engagements.
- Direct and assist as necessary in the compliance aspects of international tax relative to the U.S. taxation of international transactions for corporations, partnerships/LLCs, S-Corporations and high net worth individuals;
- Working closely with senior management in mentoring, coaching, supervising, and evaluating staff.
- CPA or JD/LL/M;
- Extensive experience in the planning and compliance aspects of the U.S. taxation of inter national transactions;
- Demonstrated strong technical skills, a strong passion for research, and a strong interest in business development.
Crossroads Employment Services, LLC - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -